Posts Tagged ‘programming’
Here you have the recorded session on “How to build a View Implementation” in two parts.
I. The basics
II. Adding a button and an Action Handler
- 35m28s: I said “punto” that means “dot” in Spanish. A few seconds later I say “chuleta” that means “cheat sheet” in Spain.
- 45m55s: I started talking on “Don’t be fooled by console.log“
- 52m02s: The importance of using
- 57m15s: An idea on how to support a dynamic generation of a Selector in a view implementation
You can get the code of this example at: https://bitbucket.org/iperdomo/org.openbravo.training.manualwindow
Some of the topics covered in this talk:
- What happens when I login into Openbravo
- What’s a Component Provider or a Component
- What’s a Data Source
- When I need to compile or just restart Tomcat server
You can watch them online at: